OCF Bootcamp // The Photo's

|
On the weekend I held the very first "OCF Bootcamp" at the Riverbend Inn in Niagara on the Lake. The purpose of the class was to give students both the information they needed to learn about Off Camera Flash as well as providing them with real life situations in which it could be used. We started off with a great opportunity to shoot some amazing cars at The Autodream Group in Niagara Falls, then onto some Brides + Grooms, models and some food. I would like to send a special thanks out to our b+g's that got all dolled up for the event (stef + jack & mel & cam) they were awesome. Also a big thanks to Sarah & Laura, as well as my assistant Steve for stepping in and being our models for the second day. To Jay & Adrien from Jay Films, thanks for coming, I can't wait to see the video. Lastly a big thank you to the Riverbend Inn, their staff, owners, and head chef for allowing us to take over the grounds for 2 days. To all the people who attended, thank you so much, with out guys there obviously would not have been a bootcamp. So as promised, here are a few of my favourites, most shot by me, one or two by others on my camera (obviously the ones with me in the photo).

Shot by Rick
l
l
l
l
V






















Cheers {} Rick D

0 comments:

Post a Comment